Management continuity and consistency of vision is a strength.
- Our current management team took control of the company in 2003 with the goal of providing financial services to underserved clients in niche markets.
- This team has grown the company into a globally recognized firm focused on becoming a best-in-class provider for clients who feel underserved or unsatisfied with their current financial services.
We view performance through a shareholder’s lens.
- Our key financial objective is to compound our capital at a rate of 15%, which implies a similar growth trajectory.
- Our success here enables us to create our own capital runway for growth – making us less dependent on the capital markets, allowing us to be flexible and opportunistic when seeking capital.
- We employ a number of performance indicators to help us ensure that we are deploying our capital efficiently and that our costs are proportional to our shareholders’ desired returns.