Financial Performance Advantages
Our model provides diverse revenue sources.
- Revenue is dependent on transaction volume, interest rates and the size of our client base.
- Our revenue stream is diversified by asset class, client type and geography.
Our model provides resilience in the face of cyclical markets.
- Our business model generates value from market volatility, as higher volatility leads to increased activity over our network.
- We minimize our exposure to directional market risk.
- A significant portion of recurring revenue is derived from monetizing client balances in the form of consistent interest and fee earnings on the float.
- We employ a highly flexible cost structure that aims to keep less than 50% of our costs variable to revenue.