- What is the relationship between StoneX Group Inc. and INTL FCStone Inc.?
- StoneX Group Inc. is the new name for INTL FCStone Inc., as approved by the company’s shareholders on June 24, 2020. The company has also rebranded all elements of its global financial services network under the name “StoneX”, replacing the INTL FCStone brand in all of its marketing communications.
- What is StoneX Group Inc.’s ticker symbol and on what exchanges is the stock listed?
- Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol SNEX. This symbol was changed from INTL to SNEX on July 6, 2020.
- Can I buy shares of StoneX Group Inc. common stock directly from the company?
- At this time, shares of our common stock are only available for purchase through a licensed broker.
- Who is StoneX Group Inc.’s Transfer Agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent for additional information?
- Transfer Agent and Registrar:
Computershare Investor Services
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Toll free number for shareholders: 1-877-238-3385
- Does StoneX Group Inc. pay a cash dividend?
- StoneX does not pay dividends on its common stock and does not anticipate doing so in the foreseeable future. The company’s strategy is to retain all earnings and compound capital at an annual rate of 15 percent, which implies a similar growth rate.
- When is StoneX Group Inc.’s annual meeting of shareholders?
- The annual meeting of stockholders of StoneX Group Inc. is held in February or March of each year.
- When is StoneX Group Inc.’s fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year end is September 30. Our quarters end on December 31, March 31, June 30, and September 30.
- How do I sign up to receive future shareholder publications?
- Click here to receive e-mail alerts. As soon as new shareholder documents are released, .pdf versions will be available to download from the main Investor Relations page of our website.